2008年9月27日土曜日

野良猫は好きですか


『気取りやキャット』 - ストレイ・キャッツ『気取りやキャット』 - ブライアン・セッツァー


// "Stray Cat Strut":

Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence
Ain't got enough dough to pay the rent

I'm flat broke but I don't care
I strut right by with my tail in the air ...

Meow, yeah, don't cross my path
I don't bother chasin' mice around ...

Wow, stray cat, you're a real gone guy
I wish I could be as carefree and wild ...
//


自由を愛するネコですわね!性格がいかす! But these little guys, with their free-roaming bohemian lifestyle and proud felineness, have managed to make themselves the public enemy:


// Cats upset people enough to cause shooting threats
Friday, 26 September 2008
... cats are at the centre of a fierce row in an area of Pori... The harshest threats involve taking up shotguns and force-feeding cat droppings to their owners...
//




.